In Person 2-Day Autel MaxiSYS
January 16th — January 17th, 2024
36 Harbor Park Drive, Port Washington, N.Y. 11050
|January 2024 – Autel Hands-on Diagnostic Course||$1,295|
Modern vehicles are becoming more and more complex, making diagnostics challenging. That’s why Autel created the MaxiSYS Ultra Series of Advanced Diagnostic Tablets, to help you rise to the challenge of fixing even the most complex issues on today’s advanced technology vehicles.
This 2-day in-person course covers all of the diagnostic functions of the MaxiSYS Ultra Series (Ultra, MS919, MS909) and beyond and is intended for current and future owners of Autel advanced diagnostic equipment.
- Using topology for vehicle network diagnostics
- Comprehensive pre-scan and post-scan reporting to protect and promote your business
- Use Intelligent Diagnostics to solve diagnostic issues faster and more efficiently
- Learn to use Remote Expert to perform remote module programming and diagnostics
- Using Measurement tools like lab-scope, graphing multi-meter, waveform generator and CAN BUS analyzer (Ultra and 919 only)
- View and graph live data, record and playback data, set triggers for automatic data recording
- Use active tests and special test functions to verify system and component operation
- Discover the power of Global OBD-II for diagnostics
- How to use the Battery Test function for starter and alternator testing
Travel & Accommodation Details:
TRAVELING TO NEW YORK
Travel to New York will not be provided. If you are traveling by air, there are two major airports within driving distance of the Autel Academy: JFK International Airport and LaGuardia International Airport.
If you are traveling by train, the Autel Academy is a short car ride from the Port Washington stop of the Long Island Rail Road.
Autel Academy Training Facility
Address: 36 Harbor Park Dr, Port Washington, NY 11050
Phone: (855) 288-3587
HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS ARE INCLUDED
If you elect for the hotel accommodations, a 2-night stay at the Hilton Garden Inn at Roslyn is included with your reservation. Your booking starts on the night before your first day of training and will be reserved ahead of time by Autel.
Please arrive any time after 3 PM on the day before the first day of training to check in.
Hilton Garden Inn Roslyn
Address: 3 Harbor Park Dr, Port Washington, NY 11050
Phone: (516) 626-3600
First Day of Training: A hotel breakfast voucher will be provided, lunch will be served at the Autel training facility, and a hotel dinner voucher is also included. Second Day of Training: A hotel breakfast voucher will be provided, and lunch will be served at the Autel training facility.
A shuttle from the hotel and to the Autel Academy, and back to the hotel, will be provided. Please meet each morning in the lobby of the hotel at 8:15 AM. If you prefer to walk, the Autel Academy is less than a half mile walk from the hotel.