To locate and solve TPMS issues, you need to complete the following steps:
1. Use an Autel tool to activate sensors, read accompanying tire and sensor information and scan for trouble codes
2. Depending on the detected TPMS code, repair or replace the damaged part/s. Codes may reference a faulty TPMS module, receiver, actuator, tire pressure sensor or circuit
3. Clear trouble codes
4. Relearn sensors after clearing codes
5. Switch the ignition off and on again, start the engine, use the tool to scan the TPMS system to ensure the codes have been cleared and the TPMS light is off
6. Drive your vehicle for 15 minutes to make sure the light does not display again.