Battery Tester Memory Saver
MaxiBAS BTMS Battery Tester Memory Saver
The Autel OBDII Memory Saver, is a polarity-protected cable that attaches to a 12 Volt backup battery to provide power via the OBDII/EOBD port to onboard electronics while the vehicle’s battery is disconnected, preventing vehicle data loss and saving the time and effort of re-coding systems. Features surge protection and three LEDs to indicate power supply status.
- Preserves Vehicle Codes and Electronic Presets When Replacing Battery
- Enables Vehicle Computer to Be Powered and Maintain Data When Connected to Backup Vehicle Battery
- Connects to Vehicle Via OBDII and to 12 Volt Battery with Alligator Clips
- Features Surge Protection and LED Status Lights
- One-Year Limited Warranty