Advanced TPMS Service Tool
SOFTWARE UPDATES: The TS508WF performs updates via USB and Wifi. The TS508 performs updates via USB.
The TS508WF and TS508 feature Quick and Advance modes of TPMS service and a TPMS status screen. It can read/activate/relearn all known sensors, has two methods of MX-Sensor programming, and performs placard value resets on supported vehicles. The TS508WF and TS508 display on-tool MX-Sensor relearn procedures including OBDII and can do key fob signal tests. The TS508WF includes an OBDII cable, a 1-year tool warranty, and software updates are free for the life of the tool.
- Quick Mode & Advanced Mode Options
- Read/Activate/Relearn All Known Sensors
- Detect & Display TPMS System Faults
- Display Vehicle-Specific Relearn Procedures; Perform OBDII Relearns
- Placard Value Reset on Supported Vehicles
- Update software directly from tool-enabled Wi-Fi
- 2 Programming Options: MX-Sensors Only
- TPMS System Status Screen
- Key Fob Signal Test
- FREE Lifetime Software (lifetime of tool) & 1Yr Warranty
- Display Sensor ID, Battery Life (on supported sensors) and Psi
- Includes OBDII Cable
- 2.3" Color Display 320x240
- Easy-To-Use Navigation
- 3200mAh Lithium-polymer Battery
The TS508WF provides two methods for updating: Update by Wi-Fi and Update by USB. The two methods bring customers faster and more convenient updating experience, disencumbering the worries that update must be done with computer. From now on, you only need to be in a Wi-Fi environment.
TWO TPMS SERVICE MODES
The TS508WF is a new generation complete TPMS tool that offers the option to choose one of two service modes from the home screen, to provide faster and smarter TPMS repairs. Based on the TPMS service type needed, the option to choose the basic Quick Mode or the complete Advanced Mode will decrease repair time.
QUICK MODE / ADVANCED MODE COMPARISON
TPMS Quick Mode: basic TPMS functions to check TPMS sensors and program MX-Sensors quickly;
TPMS Advanced Mode: complete TPMS functions to perform sensor check, TPMS diagnose, MX-Sensor program and sensor position relearn.
EXCLUSIVE TPMS STATUS SCREEN
- Read ECU sensor ID
- Check sensor ID and ECU ID matching condition
- Read DTCs from ECU and erase DTCs
- View DTCs detail description
|TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
|3.7 V Li-polymer battery; 3200 mAh
|0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
|-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
|215 mm (8.46″) / 105 mm (4.13″) / 37 mm (1.46″)
|0.39 kg (0.86 lb.)
TS508 Software Updates
After purchasing a new TS508/TS508WF it is required that you update the tool with the latest software available. To do this, you’ll first need to download and install Maxi PC Suite below.
As a best practice we also highly recommend updating your TS508/TS508WF every 2 – 3 weeks. This will keep your TS508/TS508WF up-to-date with the latest vehicle coverage, revisions and updates, and security and firmware updates.
Watch the video above for instruction on how to update your tool.